Wednesday, December 12, 2012

There is only one thing stopping me from drawing:

The laptop is in front of me and blocking my way. It is switched off while i'm typing away on the desktop. There is no space on the table, and clothes I've brought back from Tembusu are stacked on the bed as well so there's no space for my laptop at all.

Finding a space for it means I'll have to pack my bed, and my table. I am reluctant to do so because I want to reply to Sarah (been wanting to do so for ages) and I want to sketch and design that t-shirt. But I can't do all these because...

my laptop is blocking my way.
And I do not want to pack up.

This would make a good topic for a silly nursery rhyme. Or something.

{edit} packing was actually quite fun. Everything's fun when you start on it. Now, what can explain the intertia? - googles: why do people get lazy? -{/edit}

No comments: